Just a quick one. The last couple of watches have yielded a few milestones and
other less exciting points:
– We have crossed the Greenwich Meridian
– Finished the ocean sprint
– I have voiced further, fairly colourful concerns, relating to Odeon
– Seen many shooting stars on one of the few crisp clear nights we have had
– Have scooped endless sightseeing squid off the deck
– Another filed kite drop acccompanied by equiment failure and destruction.
Sea state calm, wind light and dropping, finish line 790 miles. Its down hill
Fingers and hands resemble a carpenters.
Expected arrival Cape Town early 22nd Oct.
James, please can we book the warehouse from 22nd? I don’t know how long for
Pls can you earmark a hair/beauty salon that us woman can frequent?
Love to all. xx